Thursday, February 24, 2005

I am a Blogger...

Thanks to Justinsomnia and Corey for guiding me to the blogosphere. With their expert guidance last night at the Triangle Bloggers meeting, I feel ready to enter this brave new world of blogging. Thanks, also to Michael O'Connell, fellow J-School colleague, for the in-class lesson that was another motivation to do this.

My blog name reflects my stage in life--I'm 41--some might even say "middle-aged", yet finding myself learning and doing new things--going back to school to get a PhD, and learning to blog. I'm an old dog learning new tricks--despite the saying, it is possible. I'm grateful to the many people along the way who have been willing to take a chance on me to see that I'm still capable of learning at my advanced state, especially my husband, Aneil, who always knew I had it in me.

Today, I start a new chapter, as a blogger. I join a proud and noble crowd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I am glad to be your first commenter. Also, it was nice tou see you ate the MeetUp and at he book signing.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home