Friday, April 13, 2007

It's never too late to be who you want to be...

I need to find out who came up with this quote--it completely describes my life, as I've had a varied career and am now about to graduate with a new degree.

An article in the NY Times today describes the laments of several recent college grads who worry about their first job--whether it is the "right" job, or how they'll know when they find the "right" job.

I wish I knew then what I know now--try something out--if it doesn't feel right--make a change or get a new degree. I knew I'd eventually get an MBA after undergraduate school, but would have never imagined myself with a PhD. Things just fell into place and I realized that my true passion was teaching business students, not necessarily being in business myself.

It has been a tough road these past three years, but now I'm moving in the direction that is meant for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home