Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One paper done, one to go...

I finished an exam and turned in one paper today. This has been the due date for the paper since the semester started--it was on the syllabus and I had it on my calendar. As I was putting the finishing touches on it Friday night, our professor sent an email saying he was extending the deadline due to requests he had received. I have to say that I was more than a little miffed. I sent my husband and kids to a movie without me Friday night so that I could finish this paper and get it in on time. I did not need the extra time, and in fact, I did not want the extra time. I have enjoyed writing that paper, but I have done all I can do with it. So, I turned it in today--was I on time or early? Now I can finish my final paper on blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home