Monday, June 20, 2005

Summer School is over for me...

I just finished my final exam for stats. What a relief that is to have it over. I'll turn it in tomorrow and be done with summer school. I have decided not to take stats II this summer. There are times when teaching and learning styles do not mesh, and this is one of them. It has made me think a lot about what I can do as a teacher to contribute to my student's learning. I'll write more about that later.

I won't be done with work for the summer, however. I'm starting one new research project and have another to finish up before a presentation at the Academy of Management in Hawaii in August. Oh, yes, we are also moving to a new home in the middle of all of this, so I will be packing boxes each, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home