Monday, May 16, 2005

No PhysEd in Grad School...

This is my last day to relax before starting stats in summer school at UNC tomorrow and my son also has the day off from Durham Academy so we were playing outside, enjoying a warm North Carolina morning. He was teaching me how to play lacrosse, becoming a bit exasperated with me as I had a hard time learning how to catch that little ball. I told him that I have not had time to learn lacrosse this year in grad school--"it's not like we get PE in grad school!" He looked back at me totally amazed and said, "You don't get PE time in grad school?!" I hope this doesn't ruin his future grad school plans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Mishra said...

My wife is terrific! Takes time to learn lacrosse, even while she gears up for summer school. Of course, our daughter Maggie is just about to have her final stage of her cast/splint removed after fracturing her wrist while riding a scooter, so I can only hope Jack doesn't become the next visitor to the ER.

Aneil Mishra, aka Dad

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home