Saturday, September 23, 2006

Comps are over!

Five, four-hour exams later and my comprehensive exams are over! It has been all-consuming to memorize enough material for each exam and I still won't find out if I passed for a couple of weeks. At least my proposal is done so that I can defend both at the same time.

Each morning before I took an exam, life seemed to throw me a curve ball--my son forgot his lunch one morning--my husband's car needed to go to the repair shop another morning--it was never a straight line from here to there. I guess life is never as simple as we think it should be. I'm just glad this chapter is over.

1 Comments:

Blogger BAT Program said...

BOO!! Are you afraid you’re family is not ready for Halloween? Still need costumes and candy? No problem! Just click on the following to Find great deals on Halloween at Walmart.com !

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home