Friday, December 02, 2005

Learning from each other...

I'm taking my second undergrad seminar class for advanced seniors. These classes always take on a few master's and PhD students as well. I have taken these classes primarily because of the professors and the content: last spring I took Phil Meyer's seminar and this semester I'm taking Paul Jones' seminar. Both gentlemen are tops in their fields and I just knew that I would learn so much from them. The fun thing is that I am also learning so much from the other students in my class. We are doing our presentations in Paul's class now, and for some strange reason, I volunteered to go first (probably oldest guilt). Anyway, now I can sit back and enjoy the presentations by the other students. I am enjoying watching their different presentation styles and the variety of online communities they have selected to study. These classes have been two of the most stimulating and interesting classes. Lucky for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home