Monday, January 16, 2006

Older women have "Curves"...

In my never-ending fitness quest, I joined a local Curves to ring in the new year. No morning classes this semester, so no more excuses. I must admit that I do like what they are selling: women only, 30 minutes in and out. Oh yeah, it doesn't hurt that it is in the same plaza as Starbucks(!).

This morning, I expected the place to be packed since it was a holiday, but when I arrived at 9:45, there were only a handful of women, and I was the youngest, by far. Usually there are women of all ages there, which is also a good sign. Today, however, I was definitely feeling my younger age, as all of the other women there were retirement age. I hope I'm still working out like that when I'm their age.

It just goes to show that it is never too late to teach an old dog new tricks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home