Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm half-way through...

Finishing this fall semester marks my half-way point in my doctoral program at UNC. It has flown by faster than I imagined it would. I think I'm getting better at managing my time, writing papers, and even learning to do excellent work.

My original goal was to try to balance my school work and my mom work so that one did not feel like it was getting in the way of the other. In addition, I wanted to be able to feel good about devoting myself to whatever I was focusing on at the time. So, if I am at school, I am wholly at school, but if I am at home, I wait to finish my school work until my kids are in bed so that they know that they are my priority.

This strategy must have worked because I just got my best grades ever this semester. I'm still in shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home