Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Digital learning is the wave of the future...

I can finally see how digital learning is the wave of the future. Three weeks into my class at NCSU, I am sold on using technology to energize student learning. Each week, we have our readings--online, our review exercises to complete--online, and then our discussion forums--online. I have commented to others how much fun it is to learn this way and have been met with mixed reactions: most people are not ready, whether they are students or faculty, to teach or learn completely digitally. I suppose it is not for everyone, but I can see how the software is evolving to the point where it will make educational opportunities more accessible for more people, as well as provide a way for students to contribute more to the content of the class between class meetings.

I'm sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home